It's a little hectic around here. Living out of suitcases, packing our lives away. Moving across the globe will make you want to simplify your life REAL quick, I promise.
In spite of all of this...
..there have definitely been some sweet little blessings from the Lord that have gotten me through this week.
1. Getting to look at this face everyday. This no working, in between duty stations thing is pretty sweet. I could live like this for a while.
(so stoic, so suave)
2. This book. It's rocking my world. And making me want to love the man pictured above better.
(are you married? do you desire to be a good wife? Good. Read this.)
3. Just going through all of our possessions and earthly goods reminds me of how TRULY blessed we are. We are in want for nothing. And that right there shuts up my complaining spirit real fast.
4. CRAIGSLIST. You never disappoint. Sold some stuff this week to cleanse our load, and then bought ourselves a new (to us) couch! Perfect condition, cozy as could be, neutral, etc etc. See you in 5 months on the other side of the world little couch..
5. We spent most of the day inside packing yesterday and got a little bit stir crazy. We decided to get out for a bit and BAM. This sky was awaiting us.
(is it a blogging faux pas to combine real cam pics with instagram pics? oh well, it's happening)
See there? I've got nothing to complain about. This life we live is GOOD.
Linking up with Lindsay for the first time today!