Wednesday, August 14, 2013

22 weeks: Castle in the Sea & 23 Weeks: Yomitan Bluffs

Today is your lucky day! Two weeks of pictures for the price (or click?) of one! I somehow let last week get away from me without posting my 23 week pictures. I feel like babygirl popped out a bit more at 24 weeks and it's fun to look at these pictures next to each other and see the difference from one week to the next! I know I say it often, but I will be so so thankful to have these pictures to look back on one day. 

Not too much new to report. I think I am in the sweet spot of pregnancy. Over the sickness that comes with the first trimester, but not huge enough to be uncomfortable yet! I'm feeling great and sleeping great.

I booked a flight this week for a trip to Charlotte in October and cannot wait! I am so excited to hug my family and friends, and indulge in some American cuisine. And my sweet bestie is marrying the man of her dreams. 
So many things to look forward to!


Week 23:


 I don't think stripes are doing me many favors, but I'm trying to be comfortable and confident in my ever changing body. It will all be worth it when we finally get our hands on that sweet, squishy little girl. 

Happy Wednesday, friends! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Have fun planning your trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pulease. you look amazing!! / are amazing!!

    yomitan bluffs.. ha ha ha.

    can't wait to see you tomorrow love!

    ReplyDelete