Anyways, my life still feels in transition mode and I'm starting to get a little stir crazy living in 300 square feet. It's always helpful and refreshing and really healthy for me to look back over my week and see the little blessings that keep me sane. I can be real quick to throw myself a pity party about how chaotic and misplaced everything in my life feels right now, but in reality, the Lord has provided for us so much and in so many ways throughout this season. I think we will look back on this time fondly, when we got to live so simply and spend such quality time together.
1. Seeing Brian in the middle of the day? YES.
2. Ice cream cones right down the street for $1.50. It's almost a nightly thing for us now.
3. We have dinner in bed every night. Why? Because our kitchen table is a bed tray.
4. My favorite afternoon snack. Quinoa, coconut milk, fruit, walnuts, honey. Delish.
5. Again, he came home for lunch, but this time he brought Chick Fil A with him. Double YES.
1. I got to spend 1 on 1 time with my mama last week at the beach. Just me and her. What a sweet time that I will cherish forever. She is truly one of a kind.
2. A walk by the inlet with my love. I could get used to living on the water with sights like this.
3. I got blessed with a free membership to Curves. And yes, I am the youngest person by 25 years there. I love all the sweet old ladies. It's awesome.
4. Date night at the beach with my mama. Enjoying me a nice glass o' wine.
I truly have so much to be thankful for. What a sweet little life we get to live. God is good to us.
if you care to follow along, instagram: mckenzieharding
Linking up with Lindsay!