Monday, April 23, 2012

our instagrammed weekend.

I adore a sweet little photo app called Instagram. It's a dangerous thing though. See, I have this nice, pretty camera that takes wonderful pictures. But the iphone is so convenient and then I have all these fun filters to play with. I'm trying to be better at using my real camera. But I am thankful for all these snapshots of our life that I have from my phone.

So I give you... our weekend in Instagrams.


Indian Night with some friends. Seriously, I LOVE indian food. And our friends made all of this from scratch. Chicken Pecoras, mint chutney, yogurt sauce, spiced fruit salad, basmati rice. This is the way to my heart.


Yep, Friday nights always end like this.

Lazy Saturday morning with my husband was much needed. And we FINALLY got to watch our home church's Easter service. It was truly amazing and the the most creative depiction of the Gospel I have ever seen. I am amazed at the heart of our Pastor and lengths the creative team will go to to present the Gospel to the lost world. You should watch this.

We've been trying to pick up tennis as of lately. We make a pretty solid team, us Hardings. And if you know my husband, you know losing is simply not an option. You don't want to cross us on the court. I mean, just look at those faces.


Saturday night we saw one our favorite bands, NeedtoBreathe. Those guys always put on a great show. And we are such dedicated fans, we stood in the rain for an hour to get in. And yes, it was worth it.


Well, that's all folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment